Most Active Stories
Associate your business or non-profit organization with NPR news and classical music on WABE-FM 90.1, as well as award-winning PBS programming on WPBA-TV 30, when you sponsor programs matched to your needs.
Sponsorship messages on WABE and WPBA provide a way to reach Atlanta’s most discriminating audiences.
Are your desired listeners professionals, corporate decision makers, or college graduates? Are they parents, children or seniors? WABE and PBA30 have programming that attracts these unique and diverse audiences.
Check out the following facts:
WABE 90.1FM is
- Atlanta’s #1 ranked Public Radio Station*
Now offering continuous Local/National/International News, Information & Interviews daily, M-F 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
*(Source: Nielsen Radio, July ’14 – June ’15. M-Sun 5a-12m, P6+)
PBA 30 is
- Atlanta’s source for award-winning PBS programming including "This Old House," "Sesame Street" and "Antiques Roadshow"
- The media outlet designed to enrich the lives of all Atlantans through quality programs and education services that inform, enliven and entertain
- A local, vital and trusted community service
WABE 90.1 FM and PBA30 - Underwriting Copy Guidelines
WABE and PBA30 will work with you to create an underwriting announcement that meets your needs and adheres to designated FCC guidelines for public radio and television.
Underwriting announcements are strictly for the identification of the sponsor, their products and services, and cannot specifically promote these products and services.
Dos and Don’ts for Underwriters
- Establish your organization’s name and location
- Describe your main products and services
- Include a telephone number or website
- Mention well-established, recognizable corporate slogan
- Make value-neutral statements about your product or service
- Mention how long you have been in business, if you wish
- State that your company or business supports WABE, PBA30 or one of their programs
- Use comparative, qualitative or suggestive language
- Address the usefulness, convenience or advantages of the product or service
- Mention prices, interest rates, or indications of savings associated with product
- Include any use of the first or second person
- Employ inducements to buy, sell, rent, lease, borrow or loan
- Issue any calls to action
- Advocate any matter of public interest
- Use jingles or any language in music
- Produce moving pictures which may be considered promotional or commercial in nature
All underwriting messages are reviewed on a case by case basis by WABE and PBA30.
Sample Radio Underwriting Spots
Download Media Kits