Most Active Stories
- WonderRoot Announces Move to Building 14 Times its Current Size
- Reed Facing Criticism Over Cash Payouts To Police Chief, Senior Officials
- CDC Steps Up Response to Ebola Outbreak in West Africa
- Remembering the Beatles' Legendary Atlanta Concert
- "The Bitter Southerner" Celebrates its Anniversary with a New Business Model
Local Program Hosts
Become a Member of Public Broadcasting Atlanta
Atlanta includes WABE 90.1FM, and PBA 30, Atlanta’s NPR and PBS stations. Please support your choice of our family of stations:
If you enjoy NPR News, PBS programming and great music, your membership will help keep our stations strong.
Leaving a Legacy Gift
With a little planning, you can ensure that your estate will directly benefit your loved ones and others you care about — and do more than you ever thought possible! After seeing to the needs of your family and friends, consider making a gift to Public Broadcasting Atlanta. Gifts of all sizes and types contribute to quality local television and radio for Atlanta. It is your way to give something special back to your community on behalf of an organization that has enriched your life in so many ways.
Public Broadcasting Atlanta recommends discussing your estate plans with your financial consultant or attorney. An estate plan is a unique expression of the person who crafts it, and there are as many kinds of plans as there are individuals.
For more information on estate planning, please call Fred Skey at 678-686-0366. If you have already included Public Broadcasting Atlanta in your estate plans, please let us know.