Most Active Stories
- How Atlanta Was Kept Out Of Cobb County By A 10-Foot-Wide City
- Girls Are Loud, Dirty, Messy In Atlanta Photographer’s Series
- Atlanta's New Recycling Center Goes Beyond Bottles And Cans
- Norcross Votes To Demolish Buford Highway's Plaza Latina
- Half Of Atlanta's Newly Diagnosed HIV Patients Have AIDS, Grady Testing Finds
Musicians at WABE
Fri November 15, 2013
Adam Levin and a New Renaissance in Spanish Guitar
Classical guitarist Adam Levin has immersed himself in the music of Spain. He’s performed across the United States and Europe and on November 16th he pays a visit to Atlanta by way of a solo performance at Spivey Hall. Levin paid us a visit here at the WABE studios to talk about the work that went into his new album, 21st Century Spanish Guitar, and he was kind enough to play a little for us as well.
Levin performs at Spivey Hall this Saturday at 8:15pm. For more information, visit Atlanta PlanIt.
The guitarist also performed Bach's "Prelude in E Major" while he was here, and you can hear that below.
Second Cup Concert