Most Active Stories
- MARTA Breeze Cards Will Double In Price Starting January
- Delta: Informing, Not Shaming, Those Who Buy Low-Fare Tickets
- Redevelopment Threatens Culture Of Some Atlanta Neighborhoods
- Atlanta's Traffic Woes Trace Back To Railroads, Land Lotteries
- Findings: Fulton Health Director Blocked CDC’s Offer To Help
Musicians at WABE
Fri November 15, 2013
Adam Levin and a New Renaissance in Spanish Guitar
Classical guitarist Adam Levin has immersed himself in the music of Spain. He’s performed across the United States and Europe and on November 16th he pays a visit to Atlanta by way of a solo performance at Spivey Hall. Levin paid us a visit here at the WABE studios to talk about the work that went into his new album, 21st Century Spanish Guitar, and he was kind enough to play a little for us as well.
Levin performs at Spivey Hall this Saturday at 8:15pm. For more information, visit Atlanta PlanIt.
The guitarist also performed Bach's "Prelude in E Major" while he was here, and you can hear that below.
Second Cup Concert