Most Active Stories
- Avondale Estates Rebuilding Commercial Area One Small, Locally-Owned Business at a Time
- Atlanta Releases Names of Fired Watershed Employees
- "The Bitter Southerner" Celebrates its Anniversary with a New Business Model
- Ten-Acre Development Proposed for Piedmont/Lindbergh Area in Buckhead
- Dark Day for Former DeKalb Commissioner Elaine Boyer
Local Program Hosts
Health & Science
Mon March 17, 2014
Approaching the Enrollment Deadline: What Georgians Need to Know About the Affordable Care Act
In case you haven't heard, March 31, 2014, is the deadline to enroll for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Those who don't may face a penalty of $95 or one percent of their taxable income -- whichever is greater.
Recently, Dr. John Lumpkin, Senior Vice-President with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation -- the nation's largest philanthropy devoted to public health -- spoke with WABE's Steve Goss.
The 5:44 with Denis O'Hayer