Most Active Stories
- Half Of Atlanta's Newly Diagnosed HIV Patients Have AIDS, Grady Testing Finds
- Georgia Tech Program Links Creativity Between Art, Science
- Atlanta Held In Contempt Over Eagle Raid Settlement
- Girls Are Loud, Dirty, Messy In Atlanta Photographer’s Series
- Surgeon General Calls Out Atlanta Airport’s Smoking Lounges
Health & Science
Mon March 17, 2014
Approaching the Enrollment Deadline: What Georgians Need to Know About the Affordable Care Act
In case you haven't heard, March 31, 2014, is the deadline to enroll for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Those who don't may face a penalty of $95 or one percent of their taxable income -- whichever is greater.
Recently, Dr. John Lumpkin, Senior Vice-President with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation -- the nation's largest philanthropy devoted to public health -- spoke with WABE's Steve Goss.
The 5:44 with Denis O'Hayer