Most Active Stories
- Senate Says Cities Can’t Ban Pit Bulls, Other Dog Breeds
- Cracking The Code On Atlanta's Film Signs
- Tornado Uncovers Disturbing, Nearly Century-Old Ad On Auburn Avenue
- Sandy Springs Housing Too Expensive For Mercedes-Benz Workers
- Half Of Atlanta's Newly Diagnosed HIV Patients Have AIDS, Grady Testing Finds
Health & Science
Mon March 17, 2014
Approaching the Enrollment Deadline: What Georgians Need to Know About the Affordable Care Act
In case you haven't heard, March 31, 2014, is the deadline to enroll for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Those who don't may face a penalty of $95 or one percent of their taxable income -- whichever is greater.
Recently, Dr. John Lumpkin, Senior Vice-President with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation -- the nation's largest philanthropy devoted to public health -- spoke with WABE's Steve Goss.
The 5:44 with Denis O'Hayer