Most Active Stories
- Girls Are Loud, Dirty, Messy In Atlanta Photographer’s Series
- Atlanta's New Recycling Center Goes Beyond Bottles And Cans
- Cracking The Code On Atlanta's Film Signs
- Sandy Springs Housing Too Expensive For Mercedes-Benz Workers
- Half Of Atlanta's Newly Diagnosed HIV Patients Have AIDS, Grady Testing Finds
Thu October 24, 2013
An Artist Profile of ASO Cellist Daniel Laufer
During this Fall Fund Drive, we’re looking back at some of our favorite work we’ve brought you on City Café in recent months.
At a recent performance by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, City Café producer Scott Casavant happened to be in attendance, and noticed something that piqued his curiosity. As he puts it, “in a sea of relatively still performers, it seemed there was one member of the orchestra who couldn’t help but be moved by the music.” Scott reached out to the performer, invited him to our studios for an interview and exclusive performance, and produced this artist profile of Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Associate Principal Cellist Daniel Laufer.