Most Active Stories
- WonderRoot Announces Move to Building 14 Times its Current Size
- CDC Steps Up Response to Ebola Outbreak in West Africa
- Reed Facing Criticism Over Cash Payouts To Police Chief, Senior Officials
- Atlanta Releases Names of Fired Watershed Employees
- "The Bitter Southerner" Celebrates its Anniversary with a New Business Model
Local Program Hosts
Thu October 24, 2013
An Artist Profile of ASO Cellist Daniel Laufer
During this Fall Fund Drive, we’re looking back at some of our favorite work we’ve brought you on City Café in recent months.
At a recent performance by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, City Café producer Scott Casavant happened to be in attendance, and noticed something that piqued his curiosity. As he puts it, “in a sea of relatively still performers, it seemed there was one member of the orchestra who couldn’t help but be moved by the music.” Scott reached out to the performer, invited him to our studios for an interview and exclusive performance, and produced this artist profile of Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Associate Principal Cellist Daniel Laufer.