Most Active Stories
- Mixed Use Development Planned at Avondale MARTA Station
- Controversy Over Pay Raises Puts Greater Focus On Atlanta Watershed Operations
- StoryCorps: Nicholas Church and Reese McCranie
- Deal Concerned About Lack Of Transparency In Private Probation Bill
- Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
Local Program Hosts
Tue June 4, 2013
Arts ATL & Atlanta PlanIt Join Forces
Starting today, two online arts resources for the metro area are joining forces.
Arts ATL is an online magazine that features articles and critical reviews of events taking place in Atlanta’s arts community. Atlanta Plan-It is a comprehensive online arts calendar.
The two sites are partnering up in hopes of offering readers the best of both worlds. Catherine Fox, executive director of Arts ATL, and Kimberley Harbrecht, operations manager of Atlanta Plan-It, joined WABE's John Lemley in studio to discuss the partnership.
Atlanta Plan-It is a service of Public Broadcasting Atlanta. Kimberly Harbrecht began the conversation by explaining.
Art Around Town
Georgia Tech's Guthman Competition