Most Active Stories
- How Atlanta Was Kept Out Of Cobb County By A 10-Foot-Wide City
- Girls Are Loud, Dirty, Messy In Atlanta Photographer’s Series
- Half Of Atlanta's Newly Diagnosed HIV Patients Have AIDS, Grady Testing Finds
- Atlanta's Hidden Tiny Doors Big Surprise Around City
- Norcross Votes To Demolish Buford Highway's Plaza Latina
Mon October 7, 2013
Behind the Scenes at 'Downton Abbey'
The author of a book that goes behind the scenes with the hit PBS show Downton Abbey was in town over the weekend. Jessica Fellowes, who wrote The World of Downton Abbey, spoke on Saturday at the restaurant Terra Terroir. Her uncle, Julian Fellowes, is the show’s writer.
Jessica stopped in to talk with us about what makes the serial drama so popular, the real-life English estate where it’s filmed, and the character who seems to be everyone’s favorite.
WEB BONUS: Is Downton Abbey really just all about the women? Jessica Fellowes and John Lemley discuss.