Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
Local Program Hosts
Mon October 7, 2013
Behind the Scenes at 'Downton Abbey'
The author of a book that goes behind the scenes with the hit PBS show Downton Abbey was in town over the weekend. Jessica Fellowes, who wrote The World of Downton Abbey, spoke on Saturday at the restaurant Terra Terroir. Her uncle, Julian Fellowes, is the show’s writer.
Jessica stopped in to talk with us about what makes the serial drama so popular, the real-life English estate where it’s filmed, and the character who seems to be everyone’s favorite.
WEB BONUS: Is Downton Abbey really just all about the women? Jessica Fellowes and John Lemley discuss.