Most Active Stories
- Avondale Estates Rebuilding Commercial Area One Small, Locally-Owned Business at a Time
- Atlanta Releases Names of Fired Watershed Employees
- "The Bitter Southerner" Celebrates its Anniversary with a New Business Model
- Dark Day for Former DeKalb Commissioner Elaine Boyer
- Ten-Acre Development Proposed for Piedmont/Lindbergh Area in Buckhead
Local Program Hosts
Mon October 7, 2013
Behind the Scenes at 'Downton Abbey'
The author of a book that goes behind the scenes with the hit PBS show Downton Abbey was in town over the weekend. Jessica Fellowes, who wrote The World of Downton Abbey, spoke on Saturday at the restaurant Terra Terroir. Her uncle, Julian Fellowes, is the show’s writer.
Jessica stopped in to talk with us about what makes the serial drama so popular, the real-life English estate where it’s filmed, and the character who seems to be everyone’s favorite.
WEB BONUS: Is Downton Abbey really just all about the women? Jessica Fellowes and John Lemley discuss.