Most Active Stories
- Mixed Use Development Planned at Avondale MARTA Station
- Controversy Over Pay Raises Puts Greater Focus On Atlanta Watershed Operations
- StoryCorps: Nicholas Church and Reese McCranie
- Deal Concerned About Lack Of Transparency In Private Probation Bill
- Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
Local Program Hosts
National Day of Listening
Wed November 27, 2013
Behind the Scenes at StoryCorps
This Friday, the national oral history project StoryCorps is holding its annual National Day of Listening. On this day, the organization encourages ordinary people to interview their loved ones much as they would on a visit to a StoryCorps booth.
To find out more about the Day of Listening, and to get an idea of what happens in a StoryCorps interview, WABE’s Kate Sweeney paid a visit to Atlanta’s StoryCorps booth, to talk with a pair as they visited to record their own interview.
For more on The National Day of Listening, including pointers on recording your own interview and lists of great interview questions, click here.