Most Active Stories
- Mixed Use Development Planned at Avondale MARTA Station
- Controversy Over Pay Raises Puts Greater Focus On Atlanta Watershed Operations
- StoryCorps: Nicholas Church and Reese McCranie
- Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
- Deal Concerned About Lack Of Transparency In Private Probation Bill
Local Program Hosts
Beautiful City: Clyde Shepherd Nature Preserve
Fri January 3, 2014
Best of 2013 - Getting away from Atlanta in Atlanta
Stress inside a big city is almost a given. Here in Atlanta with the traffic, politics, jobs, construction and the economy, it can all be a bit much sometimes. Wouldn’t it be nice to get away from it all? Some Atlanta residents do just that with a visit to the Clyde Shepherd Nature Preserve.
That’s where WABE’s David Barasoain found a few people that enjoy birding at a location that is well inside the city.
Budget-Friendly Events with Shane Harrison