Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
Local Program Hosts
Beautiful City: Clyde Shepherd Nature Preserve
Fri January 3, 2014
Best of 2013 - Getting away from Atlanta in Atlanta
Stress inside a big city is almost a given. Here in Atlanta with the traffic, politics, jobs, construction and the economy, it can all be a bit much sometimes. Wouldn’t it be nice to get away from it all? Some Atlanta residents do just that with a visit to the Clyde Shepherd Nature Preserve.
That’s where WABE’s David Barasoain found a few people that enjoy birding at a location that is well inside the city.
To see an Atlanta Sounds Audio Slideshow version of this story, click here.
Budget-Friendly Events with Shane Harrison