Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
Local Program Hosts
Wed October 9, 2013
“This Book Is Not a Book” – Burnaway Goes To Print
Burnaway is an organization dedicated to covering Atlanta’s visual arts scene.
Begun in 2008, their essays, interviews with artists, and critiques were posted to the web on burnaway.org.
But last month, they entered the realm of physical media with the publication called “Interior,” and as it turns out, Burnaway wasn’t content to simply put out a facsimile of their website.
WABE’s Myke Johns spoke to former editor Rachel Reese, who helped put the first of the annual editions together, and has this story.
Art Around Town
30 Under 30 Artist Spotlight