Most Active Stories
- How Atlanta Was Kept Out Of Cobb County By A 10-Foot-Wide City
- Atlanta's Hidden Tiny Doors Big Surprise Around City
- Girls Are Loud, Dirty, Messy In Atlanta Photographer’s Series
- Half Of Atlanta's Newly Diagnosed HIV Patients Have AIDS, Grady Testing Finds
- Airlines Quickly Adapting To Apple Watch's Technology
Mon April 8, 2013
Books with Daren Wang: Exceptional Children, Critically-Praised Fiction and a History-Making Letter
The AJC-Decatur Book Festival's Daren Wang drops by to fill us on the week's book events.
Jamie Quatro reads from her first short-story collection, I Want to Show You More, at Decatur Library Auditorium, Monday night at 7:15.
Jonathan Rieder is joined by Civil Rights leader Andrew Young, to discuss and sign his book, Letter from Birmingham Jail and the Struggled that Changed a Nation. The Jimmy Carter Library and Museum host that event, Wednesday April 10 at 7:00 pm.
National Book Award winner Andrew Solomon gives a talk and signing at the Atlanta History Center Thursday, April 11 at 8:00 pm, for his new book Far from the Tree: Parents, Children and the Search for Identity.
"One on One" with Steve Goss