Most Active Stories
- Krog Street Tunnel Painted Over to Protest Masquerade
- Artists Could Crash Controversial Krog Tunnel Masquerade
- Wait, Why Is the CDC in Atlanta?
- Indictment Charges Driver in Greg Germani Hit-and-Run with Attempted Murder
- Woodruff Arts Center Gives Atlanta Symphony Players Deadline to Accept Contract Proposal
Local Program Hosts
Mon December 16, 2013
Christmas Lights on Monroe Drive
You’ve likely seen Christmas light displays that really stand out. Such is the case at the home of Paul Medlock just behind Piedmont Park on Monroe Drive.
He started decorating his home with lights back in 1992. Back then he had about 300 lights, but today that number is closer to 35,000. We spoke with him in December of 2012. See a sampling of his Christmas light show here.
Jeff Clemmons' "Rich's: A Southern History"
An Atlanta Christmas Special