Most Active Stories
- Citing Cost, City of Atlanta Says MARTA Won’t Operate Streetcar
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95: A Look Back at His 1990 Atlanta Visit
- Some Georgia Inmates Serving Life Sentences Without Parole To Be Re-Sentenced
- Atlanta Eyes Federal Funds For Streetcar Expansion
- Head of Emory's Winship Cancer Institute: Sequestration Taking Toll
Local Program Hosts
Fri December 21, 2012
Christmas Lights on Monroe Drive
You’ve likely seen Christmas light displays that really stand out. Such is the case at the home of Paul Medlock just behind Piedmont Park on Monroe Drive.
He started decorating his home with lights back in 1992. Back then he had about 300 lights, but today that number is closer to 35,000. See a sampling of his Christmas light show here.
An Atlanta Christmas Special
Atlanta Lyric Theatre's White Christmas