Most Active Stories
- Mixed Use Development Planned at Avondale MARTA Station
- Controversy Over Pay Raises Puts Greater Focus On Atlanta Watershed Operations
- StoryCorps: Nicholas Church and Reese McCranie
- Deal Concerned About Lack Of Transparency In Private Probation Bill
- Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
Local Program Hosts
Mon December 16, 2013
Christmas Lights on Monroe Drive
You’ve likely seen Christmas light displays that really stand out. Such is the case at the home of Paul Medlock just behind Piedmont Park on Monroe Drive.
He started decorating his home with lights back in 1992. Back then he had about 300 lights, but today that number is closer to 35,000. We spoke with him in December of 2012. See a sampling of his Christmas light show here.
Jeff Clemmons' "Rich's: A Southern History"
An Atlanta Christmas Special