Most Active Stories
- Girls Are Loud, Dirty, Messy In Atlanta Photographer’s Series
- Atlanta's New Recycling Center Goes Beyond Bottles And Cans
- Cracking The Code On Atlanta's Film Signs
- Sandy Springs Housing Too Expensive For Mercedes-Benz Workers
- Half Of Atlanta's Newly Diagnosed HIV Patients Have AIDS, Grady Testing Finds
Mon December 23, 2013
With just a couple of days to go until Christmas we thought we’d share a few seasonal memories from a few Atlanta residents. We asked a number of people to share their thoughts with us as they visited the High Museum of Art.