Most Active Stories
- Half Of Atlanta's Newly Diagnosed HIV Patients Have AIDS, Grady Testing Finds
- Georgia Considers Joining Southeast High-Speed Rail Pact
- 4 Killed In Small Plane Crash On Atlanta Interstate 285
- 36 Golden Retrievers Rescued From Turkey Arrive In Atlanta
- Georgia Man Arrested For Rescuing Dog From Hot Car
Mon December 23, 2013
With just a couple of days to go until Christmas we thought we’d share a few seasonal memories from a few Atlanta residents. We asked a number of people to share their thoughts with us as they visited the High Museum of Art.