Most Active Stories
- Mixed Use Development Planned at Avondale MARTA Station
- Controversy Over Pay Raises Puts Greater Focus On Atlanta Watershed Operations
- StoryCorps: Nicholas Church and Reese McCranie
- Deal Concerned About Lack Of Transparency In Private Probation Bill
- Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
Local Program Hosts
Fri December 20, 2013
"The Entire World Being Holy" - A Celtic Christmas in Atlanta
The arts of the Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Appalachian holiday traditions will take the Rialto stage this weekend for Celtic Christmas. I sat down with a few of the musicians—Joe Craven, Lisa Edwards, and John Maschinot—to talk about the show. John began by discussing the oral traditions that birthed much of the music and poetry they will be performing.
Celtic Christmas is onstage at the Rialto Theater tomorrow night at 8 and for a Sunday matinee at 3. For more, you can visit Atlanta PlanIt.
Jeff Clemmons' "Rich's: A Southern History"