Most Active Stories
- ASO Lockout Puts Season Opener in Jeopardy: Conversations with Both Sides
- Georgia's School Funding Headed for Big Changes: A Talk with Two of the Legislature's Budget Writers
- Cobb Commission Selects Firm to Oversee Atlanta Braves Stadium Construction
- New Blog Unveils Old Atlanta
- Emory Eyes Bigger Picture In Treating Ebola Patients
Local Program Hosts
Fri December 20, 2013
"The Entire World Being Holy" - A Celtic Christmas in Atlanta
The arts of the Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Appalachian holiday traditions will take the Rialto stage this weekend for Celtic Christmas. I sat down with a few of the musicians—Joe Craven, Lisa Edwards, and John Maschinot—to talk about the show. John began by discussing the oral traditions that birthed much of the music and poetry they will be performing.
Celtic Christmas is onstage at the Rialto Theater tomorrow night at 8 and for a Sunday matinee at 3. For more, you can visit Atlanta PlanIt.
Jeff Clemmons' "Rich's: A Southern History"