Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
Local Program Hosts
Mon October 21, 2013
Eve Ensler on Her New "World"
During this Fall Fund Drive, we’re looking back at some of our favorite work we’ve brought you on City Café in recent months.
Eve Ensler is an outspoken, award-winning playwright, writer and activist who’s probably best known for her play The Vagina Monologues.
Her memoir, In the Body of the World, is about her 2007 battle with uterine cancer. In it, Ensler writes that this harrowing experience actually fostered a renewed sense of connection to herself and to the world. WABE’s Kate Sweeney asked her about this and more in this phone interview.