Most Active Stories
- Conservatives Call for Boycott of Companies That Opposed SB 377
- Senate Passes Bill Aimed at Separating Georgia from Common Core
- Common Core Bill Could Cause Data Problems for Schools
- Marijuana, Medicaid & Food Stamp Drug Testing Make Crossover Deadline
- Senate Passes Bill Banning Abortion Coverage from Some Insurance Policies
Local Program Hosts
Mon October 21, 2013
Eve Ensler on Her New "World"
During this Fall Fund Drive, we’re looking back at some of our favorite work we’ve brought you on City Café in recent months.
Eve Ensler is an outspoken, award-winning playwright, writer and activist who’s probably best known for her play The Vagina Monologues.
Her memoir, In the Body of the World, is about her 2007 battle with uterine cancer. In it, Ensler writes that this harrowing experience actually fostered a renewed sense of connection to herself and to the world. WABE’s Kate Sweeney asked her about this and more in this phone interview.