Most Active Stories
- Don't Stuff The Turkey And Other Tips From 'America's Test Kitchen'
- Ria's Bluebird Re-Opens to Honor Pell
- With Stadium Deal Official, Atlanta Begins Planning for Braves Departure
- Cobb Commissioners Hold Town Hall Meetings on Braves Stadium
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95: A Look Back at His 1990 Atlanta Visit
Local Program Hosts
Mon October 21, 2013
Eve Ensler on Her New "World"
During this Fall Fund Drive, we’re looking back at some of our favorite work we’ve brought you on City Café in recent months.
Eve Ensler is an outspoken, award-winning playwright, writer and activist who’s probably best known for her play The Vagina Monologues.
Her memoir, In the Body of the World, is about her 2007 battle with uterine cancer. In it, Ensler writes that this harrowing experience actually fostered a renewed sense of connection to herself and to the world. WABE’s Kate Sweeney asked her about this and more in this phone interview.