Most Active Stories
- Don't Stuff The Turkey And Other Tips From 'America's Test Kitchen'
- Ria's Bluebird Re-Opens to Honor Pell
- With Stadium Deal Official, Atlanta Begins Planning for Braves Departure
- Cobb Commissioners Hold Town Hall Meetings on Braves Stadium
- Hundreds of Muslims attend conference to eradicate Islamophobia
Local Program Hosts
Atlanta Sounds: The Gardener
Fri August 23, 2013
The Gardener – Audio Slideshow
In this Atlanta Sounds audio slideshow, we meet Japanese gardener Jim Gibbs. He spent over thirty years working on his 220 acre, “Gibbs Garden” and opened it to the public in March of 2012. He says that when you can spend your life working with gardening and nature combined that it’s a really wonderful life.
Atlanta Sounds: The Oboe Maker
Atlanta Sounds: The Lab Tech