Most Active Stories
- Don't Stuff The Turkey And Other Tips From 'America's Test Kitchen'
- Ria's Bluebird Re-Opens to Honor Pell
- With Stadium Deal Official, Atlanta Begins Planning for Braves Departure
- Cobb Commissioners Hold Town Hall Meetings on Braves Stadium
- Head of Emory's Winship Cancer Institute: Sequestration Taking Toll
Local Program Hosts
Beautiful City: Clyde Shepherd Nature Preserve
Wed July 31, 2013
Getting away from Atlanta in Atlanta
Stress inside a big city is almost a given. Here in Atlanta with the traffic, politics, jobs, construction and the economy, it can all be a bit much sometimes. Wouldn’t it be nice to get away from it all? Some Atlanta residents do just that with a visit to the Clyde Shepherd Nature Preserve.
That’s where WABE’s David Barasoain found a few people that enjoy birding at a location that is well inside the city.
Budget-Friendly Events with Shane Harrison