Most Active Stories
- Mixed Use Development Planned at Avondale MARTA Station
- Controversy Over Pay Raises Puts Greater Focus On Atlanta Watershed Operations
- StoryCorps: Nicholas Church and Reese McCranie
- Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
- Deal Concerned About Lack Of Transparency In Private Probation Bill
Local Program Hosts
Tue October 29, 2013
The Golden Ride
When Jonah McDonald announced that he was going to walk from Maine to Atlanta, his parents scratched their heads. “But think of the stories I’ll have to tell!” Jonah said.
He proceeded to hike all 2,100-plus miles of the Appalachian Trail, and hasn’t stopped moving since.
For this installment of our Storytellers series, we invited Jonah McDonald in to tell a story about his hike that he calls "The Golden Ride."