Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
Local Program Hosts
Fri May 24, 2013
Grady Graduates Speak Their Minds
It’s that time of year again, for caps, gowns, speeches and celebrations. The month of May always marks graduation season, and among the many ceremonies taking place just yesterday was that of Grady High School.
We caught up with some of the students just moments before their walk across the stage, to find out just what goes through the mind of a brand new graduate.