Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- 25 new hours of new local programming
Local Program Hosts
"The 5:44" with Denis O'Hayer
Tue January 29, 2013
GSU Study Says Georgia Losing High-Paying Jobs: A Talk with Study Editor Carolyn Bourdeaux
A new report from the Fiscal Research Center at Georgia State University's Andrew Young School of Policy Studies shows the state lost tens of thousands of "prime" or "premium" jobs in the decade from 2000-2009.
And the report's editor says the forces behind that trend have not gone away in the years since 2009.
Carolyn Bourdeaux is an Associate Professor of Public Management and Policy at GSU. She spoke with WABE's Denis O'Hayer.