Most Active Stories
- Mixed Use Development Planned at Avondale MARTA Station
- Controversy Over Pay Raises Puts Greater Focus On Atlanta Watershed Operations
- StoryCorps: Nicholas Church and Reese McCranie
- Deal Concerned About Lack Of Transparency In Private Probation Bill
- Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
Local Program Hosts
"The 5:44" with Denis O'Hayer
Tue January 29, 2013
GSU Study Says Georgia Losing High-Paying Jobs: A Talk with Study Editor Carolyn Bourdeaux
A new report from the Fiscal Research Center at Georgia State University's Andrew Young School of Policy Studies shows the state lost tens of thousands of "prime" or "premium" jobs in the decade from 2000-2009.
And the report's editor says the forces behind that trend have not gone away in the years since 2009.
Carolyn Bourdeaux is an Associate Professor of Public Management and Policy at GSU. She spoke with WABE's Denis O'Hayer.