Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
Local Program Hosts
Cosplay on PBA 30
Thu August 29, 2013
Jack Walsh on the Craft of Cosplay
Labor Day weekend in Atlanta means that we can expect the Storm Trooper population of the downtown area to rise dramatically.
We're referring, of course, to Dragon*Con and the massive influx of costumed comic book, sci-fi, video game and pop culture fans that the event brings in.
There is much more to these costumes than the casual onlooker might expect and that phenomenon is the subject of a new documentary directed by PBA 30’s Jack Walsh.
It’s called Cosplay: Crafting a Secret Identity, and WABE's John Lemley sat down with Jack to talk about it.
The Box Heroes