Most Active Stories
- Don't Stuff The Turkey And Other Tips From 'America's Test Kitchen'
- Ria's Bluebird Re-Opens to Honor Pell
- With Stadium Deal Official, Atlanta Begins Planning for Braves Departure
- Cobb Commissioners Hold Town Hall Meetings on Braves Stadium
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95: A Look Back at His 1990 Atlanta Visit
Local Program Hosts
Wed September 4, 2013
Jennifer Stumm on the Viola
Violist Jennifer Stumm is a globetrotting viola player, dividing her time between England and the U.S., and has performed with the New Haven Symphony, the Aronowitz Ensemble, and pianist Christopher O’Riley… as well as holding down a day job as the International Chair of Viola Studies at the Royal College of Music, London.
This weekend, you have the opportunity to catch her in a slightly smaller venue…Eddie’s Attic. Stumm previously paid us a visit to talk to WABE’s Lois Reitzes about her chosen instrument and her roots here in Atlanta.
Jennifer Stumm performs at Eddie’s Attic this Sunday at 6 pm. You can find more info on Atlanta PlanIt.