Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
Local Program Hosts
Fri April 18, 2014
Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
With just over a month remaining before the May 20, 2014 Georgia primary elections, InsiderAdvantage released a poll on the Republican contests for Governor and U.S. Senate.
The numbers revealed some interesting trends, with implications not only for the Republican candidates, but for the Democrats the survivors will likely face in the November general elections.
InsiderAdvantage CEO Matt Towery spoke with WABE's Denis O'Hayer.