Most Active Stories
- Girls Are Loud, Dirty, Messy In Atlanta Photographer’s Series
- Cracking The Code On Atlanta's Film Signs
- Atlanta's New Recycling Center Goes Beyond Bottles And Cans
- Sandy Springs Housing Too Expensive For Mercedes-Benz Workers
- Half Of Atlanta's Newly Diagnosed HIV Patients Have AIDS, Grady Testing Finds
Fri April 18, 2014
Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
With just over a month remaining before the May 20, 2014 Georgia primary elections, InsiderAdvantage released a poll on the Republican contests for Governor and U.S. Senate.
The numbers revealed some interesting trends, with implications not only for the Republican candidates, but for the Democrats the survivors will likely face in the November general elections.
InsiderAdvantage CEO Matt Towery spoke with WABE's Denis O'Hayer.