Most Active Stories
- Citing Cost, City of Atlanta Says MARTA Won’t Operate Streetcar
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95: A Look Back at His 1990 Atlanta Visit
- Some Georgia Inmates Serving Life Sentences Without Parole To Be Re-Sentenced
- Atlanta Eyes Federal Funds For Streetcar Expansion
- Head of Emory's Winship Cancer Institute: Sequestration Taking Toll
Local Program Hosts
"The 5:44" with Denis O'Hayer
Fri January 18, 2013
Playing the Game Before the Super Bowl
Getting ready to play a football game on Sunday is nothing new for professional football players.
However, there’s something special about getting for a game when winning that game means going to the Super Bowl.
That’s what a win on Sunday would mean for the Atlanta Falcons. Terance Mathis has been in those cleats before.
He was a starting wide receiver on the last Atlanta Falcons team that played in the Super Bowl.
After Friday's loud Falcons rally in downtown Atlanta, Mathis talked about what it’s like to prepare for a NFC Championship game.