Most Active Stories
- Don't Stuff The Turkey And Other Tips From 'America's Test Kitchen'
- Ria's Bluebird Re-Opens to Honor Pell
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95: A Look Back at His 1990 Atlanta Visit
- With Stadium Deal Official, Atlanta Begins Planning for Braves Departure
- Cobb Commissioners Hold Town Hall Meetings on Braves Stadium
Local Program Hosts
Kevin Young on The Hungry Ear
Fri November 8, 2013
Poet Kevin Young Serves up a Volume about Food
With seven books of poetry under his belt, you might say Kevin Young has a certain way with words. He currently serves as the Atticus Haygood Professor of English and Creative Writing at Emory, and also curates their Raymond Danowski Poetry Library. Young’s latest book of poetry centers on something near and dear to all of our hearts: food. We spoke to Young late last year about his book, The Hungry Ear, in which he examines the intersection of food, family, and poetry.