Most Active Stories
- Wanted: Your Coyote Encounters
- Exploring Cheshire Bridge Road's Hidden Creek And History
- Kennesaw City Council Votes Down Proposed Mosque
- What Grady Not Taking Blue Cross Blue Shield Means For Patients
- Emory Doctors Detail Treating Anonymous Ebola Patient: 'We Didn't Know If He Was Going To Survive'
Local Program Hosts
Thu July 31, 2014
Pushing A Brussels Sprout Up A Mountain — For A Cause
Originally published on Thu July 31, 2014 8:12 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer. A British man is pushing a Brussel sprout up a mountain. It's in a good cause. Stewart Cottle has previously stalked the town on stilts and run in a human-sized hamster wheel to support cancer patients. His stunts have raised nearly $70,000. This challenge has been tough on his hands and knees. That is because he is pushing that sprout uphill with his nose. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.