Most Active Stories
- WonderRoot Announces Move to Building 14 Times its Current Size
- CDC Steps Up Response to Ebola Outbreak in West Africa
- Reed Facing Criticism Over Cash Payouts To Police Chief, Senior Officials
- Atlanta Releases Names of Fired Watershed Employees
- "The Bitter Southerner" Celebrates its Anniversary with a New Business Model
Local Program Hosts
Tue March 5, 2013
StoryCorps: Ana Maria Martinez
Ana Maria Martinez was raised in Colombia with her mom and extended family, as well as a maid. She was content there.
But then her mom fell in love with an American man, and Ana Maria found herself in a new country at the age of 12. She told the story of her arrival to the U.S. to her husband, Mario Martinez.