Most Active Stories
- ASO Lockout Puts Season Opener in Jeopardy: Conversations with Both Sides
- Obama To Visit CDC Tuesday
- Cobb Commission Selects Firm to Oversee Atlanta Braves Stadium Construction
- Georgia's School Funding Headed for Big Changes: A Talk with Two of the Legislature's Budget Writers
- New Blog Unveils Old Atlanta
Local Program Hosts
Tue March 5, 2013
StoryCorps: Ana Maria Martinez
Ana Maria Martinez was raised in Colombia with her mom and extended family, as well as a maid. She was content there.
But then her mom fell in love with an American man, and Ana Maria found herself in a new country at the age of 12. She told the story of her arrival to the U.S. to her husband, Mario Martinez.