Most Active Stories
- Mixed Use Development Planned at Avondale MARTA Station
- Controversy Over Pay Raises Puts Greater Focus On Atlanta Watershed Operations
- StoryCorps: Nicholas Church and Reese McCranie
- Deal Concerned About Lack Of Transparency In Private Probation Bill
- Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
Local Program Hosts
Tue March 5, 2013
StoryCorps: Ana Maria Martinez
Ana Maria Martinez was raised in Colombia with her mom and extended family, as well as a maid. She was content there.
But then her mom fell in love with an American man, and Ana Maria found herself in a new country at the age of 12. She told the story of her arrival to the U.S. to her husband, Mario Martinez.