Most Active Stories
- Arrest in Cyclist Greg Germani Hit-and-Run
- Demolition Underway at Suburban Plaza
- Federal Legislation Pending to Expand Kennesaw Battlefield National Park
- Children's Hospital of Atlanta Considering New Clinical Services at I-85 and North Druid Hills Road
- Ethics Chief Says She Was Pressured By Deal Aides To Settle 2010 Investigation
Local Program Hosts
Mon July 9, 2012
StoryCorps Atlanta: Clinton Deveaux
Before his retirement last year, Atlanta municipal court judge Clinton Deveaux spent 30 years hearing cases. He spent his earliest years, however, growing up in the Bahamas and New York. At StoryCorps, he remembered his first impressions of Atlanta on his first two visits here.
He told his story to family friend, Kendell Thrasher, Jr. The interview was recorded in partnership with Emmaus House.