Most Active Stories
- Avondale Estates Rebuilding Commercial Area One Small, Locally-Owned Business at a Time
- Atlanta Releases Names of Fired Watershed Employees
- "The Bitter Southerner" Celebrates its Anniversary with a New Business Model
- Ten-Acre Development Proposed for Piedmont/Lindbergh Area in Buckhead
- Dark Day for Former DeKalb Commissioner Elaine Boyer
Local Program Hosts
Tue May 29, 2012
StoryCorps Atlanta: Taft Mizell
Atlantan and Morehouse man Taft Mizell is now in his late 80s. At StoryCorps Atlanta, he retold a story his father told him as he was growing up. The story is about Taft’s great-grandmother, and how the family got its last name.
This interview was recorded at Friendship Baptist Church.