Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
Local Program Hosts
Tue January 29, 2013
StoryCorps: Beth Fortwendel & Jarrod Fortwendel
Beth Fortwendel has experienced what most people dread: a medical diagnosis with serious consequences.
For Beth, it’s the autoimmune disease Scleroderma.
Last summer, Beth came to StoryCorps with her brother Jarrod, just a few weeks before her 34th birthday.
Beth’s health has deteriorated since this conversation, but she says her spirits remain high.
StoryCorps Atlanta comes to you in partnership with the Atlanta History Center.