Most Active Stories
- Don't Stuff The Turkey And Other Tips From 'America's Test Kitchen'
- Ria's Bluebird Re-Opens to Honor Pell
- With Stadium Deal Official, Atlanta Begins Planning for Braves Departure
- Cobb Commissioners Hold Town Hall Meetings on Braves Stadium
- Head of Emory's Winship Cancer Institute: Sequestration Taking Toll
Local Program Hosts
Tue January 8, 2013
StoryCorps: Billy Hall & Marjorie Snook
By Kate Sweeney and Dana Goldman
When Billy Hall was growing up on a family farm in middle Georgia, his dad kept 150 pigs.
That wouldn't have been a problem, except that Billy’s dad wasn’t about to just go to a local feed-and-seed to keep all those pigs fed.