Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
Local Program Hosts
Tue March 25, 2014
StoryCorps: Brian Chapin & Susan Fassnacht
This is a story about chance, and how, sometimes, sheer luck brings us into some of the most powerful moments of our lives.
The Fassnacht and Chapin families are currently dear friends who celebrate many holidays together. But it was a dramatic event that first introduced Susan Fassnacht to Brian Chapin in 2007.
This story was brought to you in partnership with the Atlanta History Center and the Metro Atlanta Chapter of the American Red Cross.