Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- 25 new hours of new local programming
Local Program Hosts
Tue December 10, 2013
StoryCorps: Curtis and Michelle Browder
Curtis Browder grew up in Birmingham, Alabama, and as a child played with one of the girls who was killed in the 1963 16th Street church bombing. In the StoryCorps booth, Curtis told his daughter Michelle about an early experience that he had as a prison chaplain that tested his faith.
This story was recorded in partnership with the Atlanta History Center, which hosts Atlanta’s StoryCorps booth.
National Day of Listening