Most Active Stories
- Mixed Use Development Planned at Avondale MARTA Station
- Controversy Over Pay Raises Puts Greater Focus On Atlanta Watershed Operations
- StoryCorps: Nicholas Church and Reese McCranie
- Deal Concerned About Lack Of Transparency In Private Probation Bill
- Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
Local Program Hosts
Tue December 10, 2013
StoryCorps: Curtis and Michelle Browder
Curtis Browder grew up in Birmingham, Alabama, and as a child played with one of the girls who was killed in the 1963 16th Street church bombing. In the StoryCorps booth, Curtis told his daughter Michelle about an early experience that he had as a prison chaplain that tested his faith.
This story was recorded in partnership with the Atlanta History Center, which hosts Atlanta’s StoryCorps booth.
National Day of Listening