Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
Local Program Hosts
Tue May 13, 2014
StoryCorps: Jay, Beth and Sara Berkelhamer
In honor of Mother's Day, here is a story of one mother who is admired by her family. Jackie Berkelhamer sent her husband, Jay, and their two daughters to StoryCorps to talk about his career. However, the conversation quickly took a different focus. In the StoryCorps booth, Beth and Sara Berkelhamer asked their father about his relationship with Jackie, and their long life together.
This story was recorded in partnership with the Atlanta History Center, which hosts Atlanta’s StoryCorps booth.