Most Active Stories
- ASO Lockout Puts Season Opener in Jeopardy: Conversations with Both Sides
- Georgia's School Funding Headed for Big Changes: A Talk with Two of the Legislature's Budget Writers
- Obama To Visit CDC Tuesday
- Cobb Commission Selects Firm to Oversee Atlanta Braves Stadium Construction
- New Blog Unveils Old Atlanta
Local Program Hosts
Tue May 13, 2014
StoryCorps: Jay, Beth and Sara Berkelhamer
In honor of Mother's Day, here is a story of one mother who is admired by her family. Jackie Berkelhamer sent her husband, Jay, and their two daughters to StoryCorps to talk about his career. However, the conversation quickly took a different focus. In the StoryCorps booth, Beth and Sara Berkelhamer asked their father about his relationship with Jackie, and their long life together.
This story was recorded in partnership with the Atlanta History Center, which hosts Atlanta’s StoryCorps booth.