Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
Local Program Hosts
Tue August 20, 2013
StoryCorps: Jimmie Reyna & Jennifer Trusso
Judge Jimmie Reyna is one of a very small number of United States Circuit Court judges who are Latino.
When he came to Atlanta for the an Hispanic National Bar Association conference this past spring, he told his Latino colleague—lawyer Jennifer Trusso—about his experiences on and off the bench.
This story comes to you in partnership with the Hispanic National Bar Association, and also with the Atlanta History Center, host of the Atlanta StoryCorps Studio.