Most Active Stories
- Citing Cost, City of Atlanta Says MARTA Won’t Operate Streetcar
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95: A Look Back at His 1990 Atlanta Visit
- Some Georgia Inmates Serving Life Sentences Without Parole To Be Re-Sentenced
- Atlanta Eyes Federal Funds For Streetcar Expansion
- Head of Emory's Winship Cancer Institute: Sequestration Taking Toll
Local Program Hosts
Tue August 20, 2013
StoryCorps: Jimmie Reyna & Jennifer Trusso
Judge Jimmie Reyna is one of a very small number of United States Circuit Court judges who are Latino.
When he came to Atlanta for the an Hispanic National Bar Association conference this past spring, he told his Latino colleague—lawyer Jennifer Trusso—about his experiences on and off the bench.
This story comes to you in partnership with the Hispanic National Bar Association, and also with the Atlanta History Center, host of the Atlanta StoryCorps Studio.