Most Active Stories
- Mixed Use Development Planned at Avondale MARTA Station
- Controversy Over Pay Raises Puts Greater Focus On Atlanta Watershed Operations
- StoryCorps: Nicholas Church and Reese McCranie
- Deal Concerned About Lack Of Transparency In Private Probation Bill
- Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
Local Program Hosts
Tue August 20, 2013
StoryCorps: Jimmie Reyna & Jennifer Trusso
Judge Jimmie Reyna is one of a very small number of United States Circuit Court judges who are Latino.
When he came to Atlanta for the an Hispanic National Bar Association conference this past spring, he told his Latino colleague—lawyer Jennifer Trusso—about his experiences on and off the bench.
This story comes to you in partnership with the Hispanic National Bar Association, and also with the Atlanta History Center, host of the Atlanta StoryCorps Studio.