Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
Local Program Hosts
Tue December 3, 2013
StoryCorps: John Hornbeck and Jackie Hornbeck-Wall
John Hornbeck has 6 grandchildren, and he has written lullabies for each child. Hornbeck was a high school chorus director for many years, but his interest in singing wasn’t always so serious. In the StoryCorps booth, John told his daughter Jackie the story of how he first joined his high school’s chorus.
This story was recorded in partnership with the Atlanta History Center, which hosts Atlanta’s StoryCorps booth.
National Day of Listening