Most Active Stories
- Mixed Use Development Planned at Avondale MARTA Station
- Controversy Over Pay Raises Puts Greater Focus On Atlanta Watershed Operations
- StoryCorps: Nicholas Church and Reese McCranie
- Deal Concerned About Lack Of Transparency In Private Probation Bill
- Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
Local Program Hosts
Tue December 3, 2013
StoryCorps: John Hornbeck and Jackie Hornbeck-Wall
John Hornbeck has 6 grandchildren, and he has written lullabies for each child. Hornbeck was a high school chorus director for many years, but his interest in singing wasn’t always so serious. In the StoryCorps booth, John told his daughter Jackie the story of how he first joined his high school’s chorus.
This story was recorded in partnership with the Atlanta History Center, which hosts Atlanta’s StoryCorps booth.
National Day of Listening