Most Active Stories
- WonderRoot Announces Move to Building 14 Times its Current Size
- Reed Facing Criticism Over Cash Payouts To Police Chief, Senior Officials
- CDC Steps Up Response to Ebola Outbreak in West Africa
- Remembering the Beatles' Legendary Atlanta Concert
- "The Bitter Southerner" Celebrates its Anniversary with a New Business Model
Local Program Hosts
Tue March 12, 2013
StoryCorps: John Seay and Jennifer Teems
John Seay is a lawyer and musician, but talking in front of other people hasn’t always been easy for him. He’s one of millions of people with a speech impediment.
These days, not everyone picks up on it, including his wife, Jennifer Teems.
StoryCorps Atlanta comes to you in partnership with the Atlanta History Center.