Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
Local Program Hosts
Tue March 12, 2013
StoryCorps: John Seay and Jennifer Teems
John Seay is a lawyer and musician, but talking in front of other people hasn’t always been easy for him. He’s one of millions of people with a speech impediment.
These days, not everyone picks up on it, including his wife, Jennifer Teems.
StoryCorps Atlanta comes to you in partnership with the Atlanta History Center.