Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
Local Program Hosts
Tue November 12, 2013
StoryCorps: Joseph & Gabriela Gonzalez
From a young age, Joseph Gonzalez wanted to be an airplane pilot—but achieving that dream took years of steady effort, working from the ground up. In Atlanta's StoryCorps booth, Joseph and his wife Gabriela shared the story of how Joseph reached his goal—which they considered to be a family achievement. They spoke with their daughter, also named Gabriela.
This story was recorded in partnership with Instituto de Mexico, and the Atlanta History Center, which hosts Atlanta’s StoryCorps booth.
Ten Years of StoryCorps