Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- 25 new hours of new local programming
Local Program Hosts
Tue March 11, 2014
StoryCorps: Lanvester Jackson and Arletta Brinson
Lanvester Jackson has always loved music. And while some people pick up the guitar or the drums, he’s always had a passion for another instrument. In the StoryCorps booth, Lanvester told his friend Arletta Brinson about how the organ shaped his childhood.
It was actually his father who got Lanvester that first organ. This story was recorded in partnership with Paradise Missionary Baptist Church, and the Atlanta History Center, which hosts Atlanta’s StoryCorps booth.