Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
Local Program Hosts
Tue December 11, 2012
StoryCorps: Lindsay Prizer & Tim Prizer
This week, we feature a story about a grandmother who was part southern belle and part firecracker.
With Christmastime approaching, Lindsay Prizer can’t help thinking about the especially unique holiday traditions their family shared. At StoryCorps, Lindsay spoke with her husband, Tim Prizer.
Josephine Green died in 2003. She was 88.
StoryCorps Atlanta comes to you in partnership with the Atlanta History Center.