Most Active Stories
- Mixed Use Development Planned at Avondale MARTA Station
- Controversy Over Pay Raises Puts Greater Focus On Atlanta Watershed Operations
- StoryCorps: Nicholas Church and Reese McCranie
- Deal Concerned About Lack Of Transparency In Private Probation Bill
- Messages for Georgia Republicans--and Democrats--in New Insider Advantage GOP Primary Poll
Local Program Hosts
Tue December 11, 2012
StoryCorps: Lindsay Prizer & Tim Prizer
This week, we feature a story about a grandmother who was part southern belle and part firecracker.
With Christmastime approaching, Lindsay Prizer can’t help thinking about the especially unique holiday traditions their family shared. At StoryCorps, Lindsay spoke with her husband, Tim Prizer.
Josephine Green died in 2003. She was 88.
StoryCorps Atlanta comes to you in partnership with the Atlanta History Center.