Most Active Stories
- Don't Stuff The Turkey And Other Tips From 'America's Test Kitchen'
- Ria's Bluebird Re-Opens to Honor Pell
- With Stadium Deal Official, Atlanta Begins Planning for Braves Departure
- Cobb Commissioners Hold Town Hall Meetings on Braves Stadium
- Head of Emory's Winship Cancer Institute: Sequestration Taking Toll
Local Program Hosts
Tue August 6, 2013
StoryCorps: Madeleine Smith & Christine Ristaino
Madeline Smith lives in Scottdale, Georgia, and dreams of being a movie star. In the meantime, like most eleven-year-olds, she spends her weekdays at school. At StoryCorps, Madeline’s mom Christine Ristaino asked her about life as a student.
StoryCorps Atlanta comes to you in partnership with the Atlanta History Center, host of the Atlanta StoryCorps Studio.