Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Battle Brewing Over State's Beer Laws
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
Local Program Hosts
Tue May 20, 2014
StoryCorps: Masahiro Ishigami
38-year-old Masahiro "Masa" Ishigami is a physics professor who was born in Philadelphia, but lived in Japan until he was fourteen. However, when it came time to enroll in high school, he decided to come to the United States to study. In the StoryCorps booth, Masa told his wife, Song Seto, about what influenced this decision.
This story was recorded in partnership with the Atlanta History Center, which hosts Atlanta’s StoryCorps booth.