Most Active Stories
- Discovering 'The Hidden South': A Conversation With Photojournalist Brent Walker
- MARTA To Lose Millions Due To 'Birthday Tax' Change
- A Talk With The Vermont Artist Who Won A Trademark Fight With Chick-fil-A
- Cobb County Woman Jailed For Cursing At Cops Wins $100K Settlement Against County
- 25 new hours of new local programming
Local Program Hosts
Tue June 24, 2014
StoryCorps: Nan and Christopher Kennedy
Bill "Poppy" Needham spent his life working as a pharmacist. He is remembered for his sense of humor and his compassion. He passed away in 2011. In the StoryCorps booth, his daughter Nan Kennedy and her son Christopher spoke about some of their favorite memories of Poppy.
This story was recorded in partnership with the Atlanta History Center, which hosts Atlanta's StoryCorps booth.