Most Active Stories
- Conservatives Call for Boycott of Companies That Opposed SB 377
- Senate Passes Bill Aimed at Separating Georgia from Common Core
- Common Core Bill Could Cause Data Problems for Schools
- Marijuana, Medicaid & Food Stamp Drug Testing Make Crossover Deadline
- Senate Passes Bill Banning Abortion Coverage from Some Insurance Policies
Local Program Hosts
Mon July 1, 2013
Theater of the Stars in Jeopardy
Theater of the Stars is in danger of closing. The Atlanta-based professional theater company has been in existence for more than 60 years and has been performing at the Fox since 1984.
But the company has accrued a large amount of debt over time and now needs to raise $50,000 by July 12th in order to keep their doors open.
WABE’s Michelle Wirth has reported on this story and joined us to talk about this story. You can hear her original story here.