Most Active Stories
- Citing Cost, City of Atlanta Says MARTA Won’t Operate Streetcar
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95: A Look Back at His 1990 Atlanta Visit
- Some Georgia Inmates Serving Life Sentences Without Parole To Be Re-Sentenced
- Atlanta Eyes Federal Funds For Streetcar Expansion
- Head of Emory's Winship Cancer Institute: Sequestration Taking Toll
Local Program Hosts
Fri June 21, 2013
The Worst At Verse: The Collective Project's Great McAnigan
Bad poetry--anyone who has attended enough coffee house readings has probably encountered it. But have you heard the worst poetry? The Collective Project’s current play is about just that—the worst poet in history. WABE’s Myke Johns spoke to playwright Dave Lauby and director Sean Haley about this new show, The Great McAnigan.
The show runs through June 22nd in the Rodriguez Room at the Goat Farm. You can find more info at Atlanta PlanIt.