Most Active Stories
- Conservatives Call for Boycott of Companies That Opposed SB 377
- Senate Passes Bill Aimed at Separating Georgia from Common Core
- Common Core Bill Could Cause Data Problems for Schools
- Marijuana, Medicaid & Food Stamp Drug Testing Make Crossover Deadline
- Senate Passes Bill Banning Abortion Coverage from Some Insurance Policies
Local Program Hosts
Support the Station
If you are already a Sustainer, you can use this form to Upgrade
LEAVING A LEGACY
With a little planning, you can ensure that your estate will directly benefit your loved ones and others you care about — and do more than you ever thought possible! After seeing to the needs of your family and friends, consider making a gift to Public Broadcasting Atlanta. Gifts of all sizes and types contribute to quality local television and radio for Atlanta. It is your way to give something special back to your community on behalf of an organization that has enriched your life in so many ways.
Public Broadcasting Atlanta recommends discussing your estate plans with your financial consultant or attorney. An estate plan is a unique expression of the person who crafts it, and there are as many kinds of plans as there are individuals.
For more information on estate planning, please call Fred Skey at 678-686-0366. If you have already included Public Broadcasting Atlanta in your estate plans, please let us know.