State lawmakers began studying the effects of marijuana as a medical treatment Wednesday. The meetings come after a bill that would have allowed...
Most Active Stories
- Avondale Estates Rebuilding Commercial Area One Small, Locally-Owned Business at a Time
- Atlanta Releases Names of Fired Watershed Employees
- "The Bitter Southerner" Celebrates its Anniversary with a New Business Model
- Remembering the Beatles' Legendary Atlanta Concert
- Dark Day for Former DeKalb Commissioner Elaine Boyer
Local Program Hosts
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter nabbed a key endorsement Wednesday. The Georgia Association of Educators announced they’re backing the...
Latest from WABE
Ralph Simpson just finished up his second year as Principal of Towers High School in Decatur, but he’s been an educator in DeKalb County for 25...
A local watchdog group has filed a complaint with the Georgia Inspector General’s Office, asking for an investigation into two of Gov. Nathan Deal...
The historic Trio Laundry Building in Atlanta’s Martin Luther King Jr. Landmark district is currently being demolished. Preservationists still hope...
One local developer is hoping the second time is the charm. Fuqua Development has proposed a 10-acre project near the Lindbergh MARTA station. The...