Three groups in central DeKalb County have been fighting for cityhood for nearly two years: Briarcliff, Lakeside and Tucker. Now there are new...
Most Active Stories
- Avondale Estates Rebuilding Commercial Area One Small, Locally-Owned Business at a Time
- Ten-Acre Development Proposed for Piedmont/Lindbergh Area in Buckhead
- Dark Day for Former DeKalb Commissioner Elaine Boyer
- BeltLine Eastside Trail Gateway is Officially Open
- StoryCorps Atlanta: Cecilia Sáenz Becerra and Taryn Jordan
Local Program Hosts
Expect a mass exodus from the Peach State later today. AAA reports nearly 972,000 Georgians will go at least 50 miles from home for Labor Day weekend....
Latest from WABE
When the Federal Government created Labor Day in 1882, it was meant to celebrate the labor associations’ contributions to the U-S economy. But...
An Atlanta teacher is the author of two fiction novels for middle grade students. The first book is called the Dagger Quick and the sequel is...
Labor Day weekend, 2014 marks the start of the college football season for metro Atlanta fans. Georgia State broke a 16-game losing streak, while...
With just over a month left to register to vote in November’s General Election, a local advocacy group is making a final push to help Korean...
Latest from NPR
Judge Blocks Enforcement Of Louisiana's Abortion Law
- Volunteer Docs In Peru Take A Shopping Trip To Look For Patients After a couple days operating on people in Iquitos, Peru we realize we're going to need some more patients. We started with about 50 candidates,...
- More Evidence That ADHD Drugs Don't Curb Ultimate Height More and more kids are being diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and many are medicated — often with stimulant drugs like...
Archaeologists Find Brewery Remains At Virginia Campus
Japanese Baseball Games Goes 50 Innings