Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'White Flight' and Atlanta's Churches Revisited in Emory Honors Thesis
- Reporter's Notebook: The BeltLine Then and Now
- Atlanta Suburbs See Alarming Rise in Poverty, Study Finds
- President's Morehouse Remarks on Race Spark Social Media Discussion
- BeltLine Approves $5 Million for Streetcar Expansion Planning
Martha Dalton is a native of Atlanta, Georgia. She came to WABE in May 2010 after working at CNN Radio. She’s worked for stations in Atlanta, Savannah, and Charleston, S.C. For more than ten years, she worked as a teacher and reading specialist for students in grades K-12. Her most memorable reporting experience is when she was at CNN and secured an exclusive interview with then-Chrysler CEO Robert Nardelli the day the auto bailout was announced.